What we do
- Don’t Get Denied: A Legal Guide To Applying for Social Security Disability
- Must-Knows About LTD Disability Insurance
- How To Avoid Overpaying For Medical Services
- Injured At Work: Your Guide To Colorado Workers’ Compensation
- Understanding Short and Long Term Disability Claims and Appeals
- Complete Guide to ERISA Disability Appeals
- Complete Guide to Social Security Disability
- Coloradan’s Listen Up! New Social Security Administration Rules for Disability Claims
- Colorado Disability Law
- Colorado Health Insurance Claim Denial Lawyers
- Get Help With Your Colorado Workers’ Compensation Case
- Proving Autoimmune Diseases on SSDI and LTD Disability Insurance Claims
- What is a Disability in Colorado?
About Our Disability Practice
Injuries or health conditions that keep you from earning a living wage—whether temporarily or for an extended time—can be life-altering. And if you’ve been denied an insurance or a Social Security claim that would help recoup your earnings, you’re facing even more stress and confusion. Working with an experienced attorney can make a world of difference, both for the outcome of your claim and for your own well-being. At Robinson & Henry, our skilled attorneys can help you file appeals, go through litigation if needed, and get the resolution you deserve. Call for your free consultation today.